[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="no" equal_height_columns="no" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" background_position="center center" background_repeat="no-repeat" fade="no" background_parallax="none" enable_mobile="no" parallax_speed="0.3" video_aspect_ratio="16:9" video_loop="yes" video_mute="yes" overlay_opacity="0.5" border_style="solid" padding_top="20px" padding_bottom="20px"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" layout="1_1" spacing="" center_content="no" hover_type="none" link="" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="left top" background_repeat="no-repeat" border_size="0" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" padding="" dimension_margin="" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset="" last="no"][fusion_text]Wrapping up 6 Tips for Dealing with Insurers after Truck Accidents, here are some final thoughts regarding what you should do when interacting with insurance company representatives after truck accidents. If you need any assistance with your claim or would like the best possible representation for your case, don’t hesitate to contact the Denver truck accident attorneys at the Warshauer-McLaughlin Law Group.
Tip 5 – Don’t necessarily accept the first settlement offer from your insurer.
While you may be eager to receive compensation after a truck accident, it’s generally not a good idea to accept the first settlement an insurance company offers you. This is because these first offers are usually far less than victims deserve for their injuries and losses. In fact, you should know that:
- Insurers count on victims being unaware of their rights.
- Insurers also expect that truck accident victims will be desperate enough for money that they will accept the first low settlement offer extended to them.
- When victims work with attorneys, they have far better chances of obtaining the full amount of compensation that they deserve (including compensation for longer-term medical care for their injuries).
- Cashing checks from insurers can amount to having accepted a settlement offer; therefore, don’t cash any insurer checks until you talk to a lawyer.
Tip 6 – Hire an experienced truck accident lawyer to defend your rights.
The best thing you can do as you prepare to submit a truck accident claim to your insurer is to hire an experienced truck accident attorney to:
- Defend your rights
- Help you deal with insurers
- Do what it takes to help you secure the payout you deserve.
Working with skilled lawyers like the Denver truck accident attorneys at the Warshauer-McLaughlin Law Group can be pivotal to resolving your claim as favorably and efficiently as possible.
Denver Truck Accident Attorneys at the Warshauer-McLaughlin Law Group, P.C.
Have you or a loved one been injured in a truck accident? If so, the Denver truck accident lawyers at the Warshauer-McLaughlin Law Group, P.C. are ready to meet with you. We are here to aggressively stand up for truck accident victims’ rights to compensation and help them hold negligent and reckless parties responsible for injuring them. With more than 35 years of combined legal experience, our Denver truck accident attorneys have a proven record of success and dedication when it comes to helping accident victims get the highest possible settlements for their injuries and losses.
When truck accident survivors trust us to handle their important and sensitive legal matter, they can rest assured that we will always be ready to:
- Confront insurers, corporate attorneys and others in any legal setting
- Build the strongest possible cases
- Provide them with the highest quality of legal services
- Work relentlessly to help them achieve the best possible outcomes to their case.
Let’s Discuss Your Case during a Free Initial Consult
Our Denver trucking accident lawyers are ready to fight for you. We invite you to learn more about your rights and get a thorough, professional evaluation of your case by meeting with us for a free, no obligations initial consult.
To set up this meeting today, call us at (720) 606-6887 or email us using the form on this page.