Denver Catastrophic Attorneys
The Denver lawyers at the Warshauer-McLaughlin Law Group, P.C. are dedicated to helping those who have sustained catastrophic injuries due to someone else’s negligence.
We know how devastating catastrophic injuries can be and how critical it often is to get justice, as well as compensation to cover expensive, ongoing medical treatments. That is why we are devoted to advocating the rights of the injured as we tirelessly strive to bring their cases to successful resolutions.
Was Your Catastrophic Injury Caused by Another’s Negligence?
Call (720) 463-1516 or Email Usfor a Free Case Evaluation
We are ready to discuss your situation and clarify your legal options as soon as you are ready for important information regarding a potential case. Until then, explore the following for more insights about catastrophic injury claims and recoveries.
What Are Common Types of Catastrophic Injuries?
Common catastrophic injuries include (and are not limited to):
- Back injuries – While back strains can cause chronic pain, spinal cord injury can result in irreversible paralysis, like paraplegia and quadriplegia.
- Broken bones – Serious fractures can require multiple surgeries, possibly leaving people with lasting limitations and chronic pain.
- Disfigurement – Scarring, burn injuries, loss of limb and other forms of disfigurement often come with profound, possibly lasting psychological impacts.
- Loss of vision or hearing – Surgery, occupational therapy and assistive equipment can be necessary when temporary or permanent vision or hearing loss occurs.
- Traumatic brain injuries – These can have cognitive and emotional impacts (like memory problems and mood swings), as well as impacts on perception and mobility (such as blurry vision and coordination problems).
How Does Negligence Cause Catastrophic Injuries?
These injuries can arise from various forms of negligence, like (but not limited to):
- Motorist negligence when auto accidents cause catastrophic injuries
- Property owner negligence when serious slip-and-fall accidents cause these injuries
- Product manufacturers’ negligence when unsafe products cause these injuries.
Do I Really Need a Lawyer? Should I Just Work with the Insurer to Settle My Claim?
Yes, you really need an attorney if you want to be sure that your rights and claim are protected – and that your claim is positioned for the best possible resolution. Some of the things an attorney at the Warshauer-McLaughlin Law Group, P.C. can do to help you include:
- Crafting you the strongest case possible – We can conduct additional investigations, gather all evidence, interview witnesses, retain expert witnesses and do whatever else may be necessary to assure you have the strongest claim possible.
- Dealing with insurance companies on your behalf – Insurers commonly present obstacles and delays when it is time for accident and injury survivors to seek compensation. This is commonly due to the fact that insurers want to minimize or avoid payouts (to preserve the employer’s profits). For injured people, this can make it difficult to recover, especially with the jargon and tactics insurers may use to get them to accept the lowest possible settlement.
Our lawyers refuse to let this happen to our clients. We have handled these cases for many years, giving us the skills, resources and insights to bring these cases to successful resolutions.
- Working tirelessly to bring your case to the best resolution possible – Every day, we put our resources and knowledge to work to help our clients get all the compensation to which they are entitled. We are focused on helping our clients maximize their recoveries so they have the compensation they need to get treatment and restore their lives.
Contact a Denver Personal Injury Lawyer at the Warshauer-McLaughlin Law Group, P.C.
If you or someone you love has suffered a serious injury due to another party’s negligence, it is time to contact a Denver personal injury lawyer at the Warshauer-McLaughlin Law Group, P.C. Known for providing vigorous representation to the victims of negligence, our attorneys are dedicated to helping our clients seek the compensation they deserve.
Contact us by calling (720) 463-1516 or by emailing us via the contact form on this page. We offer free initial consultations, and there is no fee for our services if there is no recovery in your case.