Denver Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
One motorcycle accident can change your life forever. In the wake of a wreck, figuring out who is at fault – and what your recovery options are – can be critical to protecting the value of a future claim and ensuring you have the financial resources necessary to restore your life.
For more than three decades, the Denver motorcycle accident lawyers at the Warshauer-McLaughlin Law Group, P.C. have been helping injured riders fight for the recoveries they deserve. Our skilled, compassionate attorneys can help you protect your interests as we advocate your rights to compensation for your injuries and losses.
Call (720) 463-1516 or Email Us for a Free Case Review
We are ready to evaluate your claim and inform you of the available legal remedies. The advice you receive from us can be critical to the success of your potential claim.
What Should I Do after a Motorcycle Accident?
Immediately after a motorcycle crash happens, here are the steps you can take to protect yourself, your rights and an upcoming claim:
- Move out of the way of traffic if possible – While the accident scene should be preserved to the extent possible, make sure you, your passenger and/or other involved parties move out of the flow of traffic to prevent further injury or harm.
- Assess the injuries – Figure out if you or others have suffered any life-threatening injuries. This can help you guide emergency responders to those who need immediate medical care.
- Call police and stay at the scene – Colorado law requires you to report ANY wreck that causes property damage, injuries or death. So call local police or sheriffs after the crash. Do not leave until they give you the OK to do so. Failing to report the crash or leaving the scene can result in criminal charges and penalties.
- Share information with the other involved parties – Exchange contact, driving and insurance information with all other motorists involved in the crash. For any passengers in and/or witnesses to the crash, gather their names and contact information as well.
- Take pictures of the damage and accident scene – You can’t take too many pictures of the damage or crash scene. Try to snap photos of your motorcycle and injuries, as well as the damage to the other vehicle(s) and the greater scene.
- Get medical care – Don’t put this off, even if you don’t feel severe pain immediately. Some injuries, like TBIs, can have latent symptoms that develop over time.
- Prepare to report the wreck to your insurance provider – Make this report after you leave the scene but as soon as you can following the crash. The longer you wait to report a crash to your insurer, the more challenges you can face with a claim down the line.
- Contact a lawyer – An attorney can evaluate your claim for free and explain who may owe you compensation for the damages, injuries and losses caused by the crash. A lawyer can also advise you on what to expect as you move forward.
How Can a Lawyer Help Me with a Motorcycle Accident Claim?
A Denver motorcycle accident lawyer at the Warshauer-McLaughlin Law Group, P.C. can effectively manage your claim and protect your rights to financial recovery by:
- Obtaining police reports and conducting an investigation to determine all parties liable for the wreck
- Collecting evidence to build you a strong claim
- Advocating your rights when working with insurance companies
- Guiding you through the recovery process.
We Have Answers about Your Claim: Contact a Denver Motorcycle Accident Lawyer at the Warshauer-McLaughlin Law Group, P.C.
If you or someone you love has been hurt in a motorcycle crash, contact a Denver motorcycle accident lawyer at the Warshauer-McLaughlin Law Group, P.C. by calling (720) 463-1516 or emailing our firm.
In a free case review, you can get important answer regarding your rights and legal options for financial recovery.
At the Warshauer-McLaughlin Law Group, P.C., our Denver lawyers have been tirelessly advocating injured people’s rights for more than 35 years. We have a record of success and dedication when it comes to accident victims getting the highest possible settlements for their injuries and losses.
Our lawyers work on contingency – so you will not owe us any legal fees if there is no recovery in your case.