Our Experienced Attorneys Help Injury Victims And Their Families Every Day….
How Can We Help You?
Above, please select the area of practice that best describes your case. If you are not sure whether or not yours is a case Warshauer-McLaughlin Law Group would handle, the following list of injuries and conditions may give you a general idea about whether or not our firm is right for you.
Warshauer-McLaughlin Law Group represents people with SERIOUS injuries, including but not limited to:
- Permanent Spinal Cord Damage
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Serious Disfigurement
- A Long-Term or Lasting Disability That Will Not Improve Over Time
- Severe Burns, Puncture Wounds or Lacerations
- Severely Limited or Diminished Mobility
- Irreversible Physical or Mental Damage
- Serious Injuries From A Defective Medical Device or Surgical Implant
- A Negative Life-Altering Change Following a Hospitalization or Surgery
- Injuries Sustained In A Car, Truck or Motorcycle Wreck That Would Be Considered “Catastrophic”
Because the people our law firm represents typically have the most severe injuries, Warshauer-McLaughlinLaw Group might not the right firm for you if you or your loved one currently suffers from pain or discomfort that is temporary, or expected to diminish relatively quickly following a medical procedure, accident or other incident. Our Board Certified Staff Physician can review your medical files and determine whether or not you or someone you love have a case.
For a free case review with our staff physician or member of our legal team, simply fill out our Contact Us Form, and a representative of the firm will get back with you as soon as possible. If you would rather speak to one of our attorneys, call us at 720-420-9800.